Job Tips to Help you Get hired and find the local job you are looking for.
6 job tips to help you get a local job you love
1) First, figure out what you want. What kind of people do you want to work with? What makes you happy? What time of the day do you want to work? Do you have a family and different priorities to deal with? Figuring out the answers to these questions is step 1 in getting the job you want. Because if you don’t really want a job that you interview for – your interviewer will know it. The Bible says to find joy in your work – so find something you like about a position when applying and interviewing and then focus on that.Jobs For Felons kansas city
Get started now!
2) Ask people around you what they think you would be good at or love to do. Sometimes we can waste so much time surfing the internet and looking for something and we don’t even know what we want – so a good place to start is by asking your friends and family – and people know you – from school, other parents, church, gym, etc. The key to this is that as you do this – you will find answers, but the hidden value you will receive is that you may also get referred to a job, and then your chance to get the job skyrockets!
3) After you decide what you want to do – and you have a good idea of where it is you can find this – sit down and map out how you will get this job – will it be a local job? Will the job be in your area? Do you need to talk with a spouse before moving forward? Do you need a car or public transportation or some ‘buddy’ system to get to work? Work out the details so that nothing is holding you back and you can focus straight ahead. Jobs For Felons kansas city Get started now!
4) Get on Facebook and linkedin – and start to network. This is similar to #2 above – but now – this is your mission. Meet people – contact people and find out about local jobs in your area that would be best for you.
5) Remember – the first impression is so important once you get an interview. The most important thing you could do when you walk into an interview is to SMILE. Most people don’t smile – and this alone will carry heavy weight…big time!
6) Get education so that you can get a higher paying job - we highly recommend you continue to step 2 and help yourself to make more money.
Employers love someone who has some education or is pursuing an education for a local job - so be sure to advance to step 2 - - Jobs-For-Felons-kansas-cityGet started now!
Good luck and get that job!